To remove Diet Power from your computer's hard drive:
1. Save these instructions by clicking the Print button at the top of this window, so you'll have them after closing Diet Power. (If you plan to reinstall Diet Power later, jump to Reinstalling Diet Power and print those instructions, too.)
2. Close Help, by clicking its X button or double-clicking its Control Menu icon.
3. If you're planning to reinstall Diet Power later, use the Travel Bag to save the records of each user you'll want to reinstate.
4. Close Diet Power in the usual manner, by clicking its X button or double-clicking its Control Menu icon¾or by choosing "Exit" from its User Menu.
5. Click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
6. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
7. In the list of programs on the Install/Uninstall tab, highlight Diet Power by clicking it.
8. Click the Add/Remove button. Windows will ask you to confirm your choice.
9. Click Yes. Windows
will remove Diet Power's program files from your hard drive
10. If you are planning to reinstall Diet Power or upgrade to a newer version or "build date," leave your records on your drive.
(For instructions on reinstalling Diet Power, see Reinstalling Diet Power.)
Last Modified: 3/10/04