If your computer is set to display only 256 or 16 different colors, many of Diet Power's screens and images will look harsh and unnatural. To fix this problem, use the Windows Control Panel to switch to a higher-level color display:
1. Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen.
2. Choose Settings > Control Panel to open the Control Panel.
3. Double-click "Display" to open the Display Properties dialog.
4. Click the Settings tab.
5. Under "Colors," choose True Color (the highest setting) or High Color (the next best).
6. Click the OK button and follow any instructions that appear.